Principal | Crowe Howarth
Since joining Crowe in 1991, Mr. Keever has specialized in providing clients with banking business applications, enterprise content management, workflow, and process improvements into their business operations. He is the Partner in charge of Crowe’s Performance Consulting Business Unit’s Sales and Marketing Team and manages the Banking Credit Portfolio Management service line. Prior to joining Crowe, Mr. Keever was an account and channel manager for Hewlett Packard and a banking account manager for NCR Corporation.
Mr. Keever’s experience includes:
- Designing and managing banks’ outsourced stress testing system and regulatory submission
- Managing and designing straight through processing system for Commercial and Consumer lending
- Oversight of the assessment and development of a financial institution’s Center of Excellence for imaging and business process management
- Leading an operational and technology review for FDIC Loss Share, including software implementation
- Designing an integrated business process management system for an AP and Contracts Management department
Mr. Keever is a frequent presenter in the areas of DFAST, stress testing, credit portfolio management, enterprise content management and business process management.
At the 2016 National ALLL Conference Mr. Keever will present Data for CECL- and Extended Applications.