Consistently rated a top industry event by attendees, the Conference brings together industry thought leaders and experts, financial institution peers, CPAs, auditors and regulators for three days of compelling educational content and networking. Now as CECL looms on your horizon, the MST 2018 National CECL Conference will deliver insights and information critical to your transition to and implementation of the new allowance accounting standard. If you have responsibilities related to CECL and the ALLL at your institution, or if you want to know more about how CECL will impact your institution, this is the one conference this year you cannot afford to miss.
- The nation’s first and most informative conference on the ALLL and CECL
- Hear the most current, accurate and insightful information on CECL from the leading authorities on CECL, including members of the FASB, the Transition Resource Group and the leading bank auditing and accounting firms.
- Hear from the CECL pacesetters, your peers who have be the most proactive in their CECL planning and preparation.
- Three days of education and networking
- More interactive sessions
- Networking with banking professionals, auditors and regulators
- And enough time to enjoy the great city of San Antonio and the magnificent La Cantera Resort & Spa
New for 2018: MST Client-Only Training on the Loan Loss Analyzer at the LLA User Training Lab.
Tuesday, May 22, 2018 | 8 a.m. – Noon- training | Noon – 1 p.m.- lunch
- The LLA User Training Lab will be a hands-on clinic geared towards the daily users of the LLA. It will feature some of our top level System Analysts and Project Managers. Topics will include a “Deep Dive into the LLA,” “Best Practices and User Tricks,” and “In-Depth Walk-Thru of System Reporting.” Users will be able to follow step-by-step in a skills lab with provided laptops loaded with the LLA. The morning session will also feature a Q&A “Power User Client Panel” to share their user stories with the group.Don’t miss this hands-on opportunity to train on the LLA and network in a small setting with other LLA users.
- To register just add the additional training to your conference registration through EventBrite.
The information is about concepts that apply to every bank whether you use MST’s software or you have your own home-grown system, like ours. I get one or two really good ideas each year about something that I’ve been trying to figure out or a confirmation that something we’re doing is being done elsewhere. You can bounce ideas off people from a wide range of institutions.
Vice President Tri Counties Bank, Chico, California
2018 MST Ambassadors
MST Ambassadors are MST clients who will help facilitate and share their experiences at the National CECL Conference.
MST Ambassadors to be announced soon.
Since 2011, the conference has attracted high-quality speakers and industry thought leaders such as Graham Dyer of Grant Thornton LLP, Michael Gullette of the American Bankers Association, Benjamin Hoffman of KPMG, and many others.